Prepare a 8-10 page double-spaced (not including title or reference pages) Please note the Presentation from week 7 should be a comprehensive detailed overview of this paper Paper organization will include: Introduction….
Your Maketing Plan
For this assignment, you will document your hypothetical company’s background information and mission statement, your company’s short- and long-term goals, an environmental analysis, and a SWOT analysis.
Note: You should create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Create the first part of your marketing plan (Paper 1):
1. Write an introduction to your company. Describe your hypothetical company, its location, and the product it makes or the service it provides, and introduce the contents of your marketing plan.
2. Develop your company’s mission statement.
3. Decide the main goals that you would like to achieve within the next year (short term) and the main goals that you would like to achieve within the next five years (long term). Determine the most appropriate ways to measure both short- and long-term goals. Note: Consider the following metrics: tracking downloads of website content, website visitors, increases in market share, customer value, new product /service adoption rates, retention, rate of growth compared to competition and the market, margin, and customer engagement.
4. Develop an environmental analysis that includes competitive, economic, political, legal, technological, and sociocultural forces.
5. Develop both a SWOT analysis and needs analysis for your product / service. Each analysis should examine three strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for your company.
6. Use at least three academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service.
Create the second part of your marketing plan (Paper 2):
1. Develop a branding strategy for your product / service that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one brand extension.
2. Thoroughly analyze the primary and secondary markets that you want to target. Thoroughly include the demographic profile (e.g., age, gender, ethnicity, etc.), psychographic profile, professional profile, geographic profile, and any other segmentation variable you deem necessary.
3. Prepare a positioning statement. Include a perceptual map that shows your company’s position against its competitors. From this map, create a statement that depicts your position.
4. Examine the relevant consumer behavior for your target market. Explain the main reasons why the brand name, logo, slogan, brand extension, as well as the positioning statement are right for the identified target market.
5. Use at least three academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service.
Note: EACH PART IS A PAPER BY ITSELF