Advanced practice nurse role in quality improvement inclusive of shaping health policy. Integrate project management strategies and skills needed to be successful in managing a quality initiative.Utilize scientific rigor in….
What are the Database Tables and role in IT?
What are the Database Tables. A table is the basic unit of the storage in the database system and all the database that need to be stored in any relational database system must be stored inside a table.
A table may be defined as a collection of related data held in a table format within a database. It consists of columns, and rows. In relational databases, and flat file databases, a table is a set of data elements using a model of vertical columns and horizontal rows, the cell being the unit where a row and column intersect
Your work must be in a Word document named CC7174-yourname. This document must contain the following:
- The E-R model with attributes and relationships. You can draw the model using any tool you wish, including hand-drawn.
- The results of your normalisation – show all normal form stages
- Include any supplementary descriptions/notes/assumptions/discussion to strengthen your proposed design of the system.
- Your CREATE TABLE commands for the tables in your system.
- All the INSERT commands you have used to place data into those tables.
- Code for F1 and output
- Code for F2 and output
- Code for F3 and output
- Code for F4 and output
- Code for Q1 and output
- Code for Q2 and output
- Code for Q3 and output
- Code for Q4 with output and rationale
- Code for Q5 with output and rationale.
- Include any supplementary descriptions/notes/assumptions/discussion to strengthen your implementation of the system.
- Your formal business report.