Professional Nursing and State-Level Regulations Boards of Nursing (BONs) exist in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the Virgin Islands. Similar….
If you have you been involved with a company doing a redesign of business processes, discuss what went right during the redesign and what went wrong from your perspective. Additionally, provide a discussion on what could have been done better to minimize the risk of failure. If you have not yet been involved with a business process redesign, research a company that has recently completed one and discuss what went wrong, what went right, and how the company could have done a better job minimizing the risk of failure.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 2-4 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least three (3) scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Note: Your initial post will be your answer to the Question and is to be 3 pages with at least 3 scholarly journal references. Initial post will be graded on length, content, grammar and use of references. References should always be below each question as they are a different topic and not related in any way.
Outline for the Final Paper
The final draft of this paper will be due in week 14 of the session. To help with the preparation, submit a one- to two-page outline containing the following headings, and include a summary of what will be discussed under each heading:
· Topic and statistical method.
· Statement of the problem.
· Review of the Literature.
Find three relevant research articles which(we need 10 sources in the final paper):
· Support the importance of your problem,
· Discuss previous work on modeling/analysis in the area, and
· Cover technical aspects of the methods from class.
Scholarly articles can be found in the UC Online Library, in databases such as JSTOR or ProQuest. At least three of your articles must be peer-reviewed, full-text articles from scholarly journals.
Note: In this assignment, only submit an outline and references in APA format. You must have short summaries under the headings but do not submit the entire paper. In the Final Paper, you will explore in detail one of the statistical research approaches discussed in the course, applying it in the context of a specific application or methodological study. This will help you gain a deeper understanding of the topic of your choice and gain experience in translating these ideas into practice. Note that this paper is not about examining the content of research; it is about examining how the data is analyzed, looking at a statistical technique, and discussing how that technique is used in research studies.
Begin by choosing an application domain, data set, or methodological question of interest to you that incorporates at least one of the statistical methods presented in the course. You are encouraged to choose research problems relevant to your own research interests and activities related to public health field of study.