When internet commerce first started, some customers noticed that they were offered different discounts depending on which computer they used to access the e-commerce sites. After some investigation, business reporters….
Unit 5 essay
Please write an essay about pollution prevention in the dry cleaning and hydraulic fracturing industries. Include the following items:
(five paragraphs article review):Sinshelmer, Grout, Namkoong, Gottlieb, and Latif (2007): dry cleaning article, including an explanation of the common dry cleaning process using perchloroethylene (PCE), problems with PCE, and a review of options to PCE presented in the paper;
(total—of a five paragraphs review for both articles TOTAL 5 paragraphs): the Heywood (2012) article about Fracking
Chen, Al-Wadei, Kennedy, and Terry (2014) article on hydraulic fracturing, including environmental issues with hydraulic fracturing and the P2 solutions presented in each of the two articles (include the use of liquid carbon dioxide); ALL of this in 5 PARAGRAPHS
(five paragraphs article review):the Taylor, Carbonell, and Desimone (2010) article on using liquid carbon dioxide for P2, focusing on how liquid carbon dioxide can be used as a substitute in the dry cleaning industry and in the hydraulic fracturing industry;and a
two-paragraph summary to include your overall thoughts about P2 (Conclusion) in the dry cleaning and hydraulic fracturing industries, and specifically whether liquid carbon dioxide is a reasonable, cost-effective, and environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional methods.
This assignment is worded very strangely, but keep in mind there is a total of 18 paragraphs. Try to keep the paragraphs limited to what is required. This is a lengthy assignment and usually is 3 – 4 pages in length. The tricky part that stumps most students is the strange way the directions are written. But you must adhere to the policy or points are counted off.
1. Write a one-paragraph INTRODUCTION that addresses both Dry Cleaning and Fracking
2. Write a five (5) paragraphs article review (not 2, not 6; but 5) on the Sinshelmer, et al article about dry cleaning.
3. Write a five (5) paragraphs article review (TOTAL of 5, not five each, not 3 and 2; but 5) on the Heywood and Chen et al articles about fracking and discuss the use of liquid Carbon Dioxide alternative. All this in a TOTAL of five paragraphs.
4. Write a five (5) paragraphs article review (not 2, not 6; but 5) on the Taylor et al article on the use of Carbon Dioxide as an alternative source in dry cleaning and fracking.
5. Last, write a two-paragraph summary (Conclusion) about P2 alternatives to dry cleaning and fracking.
There is no need to make your paper longer; it will not improve your score.
2. Five paragraph review of the Sinshelmer, et al. article about dry cleaning article
3. Five paragraph review of the Heywood and the Chen, et al. articles on hydraulic fracturing.
These two articles get a total of 5 paragraphs.
4. Five-paragraph review on the Taylor, Carbonell, and Desimone article about using
liquid carbon dioxide for P2.
5. Two paragraph summary