Principle of Business Management Week 7 Assignment Importance of Communication Research define, and describe communication styles, the types of communication, and why communication is important to an organization. The requirements….
The responsibility of implementing any community-policing effort lies with the Chief Executive
The responsibility of implementing any community-policing effort lies with the Chief Executive office of the law enforcement agency. Many of these community policing efforts have to do with violence in low income areas. Navigate to kansascitynova.org and review the material provided by the organization. Using peer reviewed articles and other professional publications including local newspapers, search for information about Kansas City Nova and learn how the community has responded to the program.
In approximately 150 words, summarize what you have learned and cite any sources you have used. Then, in approximately 300 words, address the following issues;
1) Analyze the role of the Chief Executive’s office in this effort.
2) Evaluate the work of the Chief Executive’s office and suggest further solutions that might be helpful.
3) In regards to maintaining the momentum of the program, how would you advise the Chief’s Office to deal with periods of time when violence increases rather than decreases?
Follow Up Posts
After your initial post, read over the items posted by your peers. Select two different posts, and address the following items in your responses:
1) Explain why you believe, or don’t believe that the Kansas City Nova project is a successful community policing effort?
2) If a community policing effort, fails and continues to fail to achieve its main goal, can it still be an important community developmental program?