The Relationship Between Indigenous Peoples and Mental Health
explore the relationship between mental health and either the social problem or the identifiable social group.
Your paper should include information focused on the following topics/questions:
• How does the social problem contribute to the development and course of a mental health disorder?
• How is a mental health disorder or diagnosis impacted by the social problem?
• How does the social problem impact the mental health conditions?
• What are the implications of being in an identified group for mental health service delivery and accessibility?
• Are there certain mental health conditions that are more likely to affect certain identifiable groups of people?
• Are there any specific implications for mental health treatment for people impacted by certain social problems or who are members of certain identifiable groups?
• Is there a specific role for social workers when focused on the specific social problem; or with the specifically identified group?