Abortion Discuss the technical aspects of your topic in general terms. Discuss the public policy debates relevant to the topic you choose. This section should cover arguments that favor and….
A brief introduction of the campaign; introduce the project and why it was selected
1. Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT) analysis/strategy.
2. 3 Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely (SMART) objectives of the campaign.
3. The intended target audience.
4. 3 key messages for the campaign.
5. Tactics used in the campaign.
6. Timeline of the campaign.
7. Evaluation & recommendations for the campaign.
Summarize the campaign plan in one or two paragraphs.