1) Creating Company E-mail/WIFI/Internet Use Policies. You have just been hired as the Security Manager of a medium-sized Financial Services company employing 250 people in New Hampshire, and have been….
sales and marketing
Activity 1: Developing an International Strategy
You will now develop an international strategy for a new product or service. Based on what you learned in Task 7, and based on the concept of Blue Oceans and sound international marketing principles, select a product or service and design a strategy to bring it to market. Think profitability but also making your brand known, and being culturally sensitive. Be specific and clear. The final strategy should be detailed in a presentation that you will include in your final project submission.
You might want to use 7 Recommendations for a Balanced Global Marketing Strategy
or download The global Marketing Playbook
Activity 2: Case Study 13 Businesses with Brilliant Global Marketing Strategies
Analyze the 13 businesses to determine what strategies they used in the international market.
(1) What were the strategies?
(2) Were they all different? Why?
(3) What markets were they attempting to address?
(4) Would some of the strategies work for every other company? Why or why not?