Research an organisation/sector/industry of your choosing and consider the means and extent to which employees have a voice in the workplace through individualised and/or collectivised means.
In addressing your chosen topic please note the following assessment criteria
- Demonstration of critical understanding of Employee Relations issues
- Analysis of the roles of the state, employers and employees (and their trade unions) with regard to your identified topic as appropriate
- Analysis of the balance of power between the actors (employees & their trade unions, employers and the state) as relevant to your topic
- Integration of theory and practice (include examples of organizational or government policy and practice where relevant)
- Effective written communication
- Appropriate referencing to academic texts and journals