Chapter 1 provided a high-level overview of the need for a national framework for protecting critical infrastructure. For some additional reading, take a look at the latest Presidential Order that….
Request for Proposal paper
Develop a Request for Proposal (RFP) for an advertising company (Allied Advertising) that has 12 offices in the United States and is headquartered in Southfield, MI. The company needs to replace their current accounting systems (General Ledger, Accounts Payables, and Accounts Receivables). They would also like to add a Data Warehouse to analyze and run reports against their financial data.
· The RFP is being developed for the purpose of purchasing a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) application.
· The RFP will be sent out to a dozen software vendors at a later date.
· The company is not interested in an Application Service Provider or hosted service at this time.
· The existing financial application is old, inaccurate, and not very flexible.
Develop an RFP with the following sections, at a minimum:
A. Cover Page and Table of Contents
B. Company Background – you may improvise as needed
C. Description of the Problem.
D. Vendor Response Instructions
E. Response Evaluation Criteria
F. RFP Question Section
1. Software Functionality
2. Vendor Background
3. Vendor References
5. Resource Requirements
7. Time Required to Implement
The format for this should be a Microsoft Word or Excel file intended for use by an evaluation team familiar with financial software applications.