https://iai.tv/video/life-story http://bioethics.gov/sites/default/files/Schechtman.pdf Schechtman on Revised Personal Identity Consider Locke’s notion that a single fixed point is required for a person to be themselves – to have a claim to….
PROJECT ( due 3/09/2019, 3pm, PST )
Scenario – Security Incident – Student Handout
You are the incident response team for a major department store chain that has a major online compenent. There are reports and indications of a data breach in which customer data has been compromised.
**You will need to complete the following:
**Using the methodologies set out in Chapters 6 through 12:
· Summarize the issues that face online stores
· What types of policies are needed?
· What core principles apply here?
· What would be the best framework to use for a bank?
· What User Domains should there be?
o Be sure to define who the groups are
o What files and folders containing what type of data should they have access to?
· How would you go about implementing the changes?
· Summarize the policies that need to be in place and how they would address the issue
This presentation must be supported by the research paper.
Please note the following criteria:
**((Research Paper must be in APA Style
Research Paper must have at least 5 works cited of which 2 must be peer reviewed works/articles (note your book can be included as a reference)
Must be at least 10 double-spaced pages with standard 1 inch margins.))
• 6 – 8 pages of prose
• Limit the number of bulleted lists
• Prose + charts + figures = 10 pages
—->>>>*******(( Total report should be 10 – 15 pages ))*********************
Presentation will be 100 points and based on the following:
Completeness of the Topic (Policy, Processes, Action, Conclusion)
Alignment of policy
Paper will be 200 points:
– Meets Standard Criteria
– Incident Risk Policy as Attachment
– Logic of Processes and Actions (Thoroughness)
– Alignment of the Incident Risk Policy components in completing and supporting the evaluation
NOTE: chapter( 6-12) slides attached below.