Process of Identification & Definition
Review the World Health Organizationâ€™s (WHO) definition of health in Chapter 7 of your textbook. Then, write a research paper fulfilling the following requirements.
- Why is the definition of health important to health policy?
- Define the term â€œtarget populationâ€ as it relates to health policy.
- How do societal influences impact the identification and definition process of policy?
- Research a healthcare organization and highlight how their policies align or misalign with the WHOâ€™s definition of health.
- Must be four to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.