Read and perform the required exercises. This will help you complete the assignment.
This url list the popular data visualization tools separated into 2 categories: (1) Tools for developers requiring coding and (2) Tools for non-developers that do not require coding. Read and familiarize yourself with the different categories of tools.
This website provides a comprehensive guide to learn Data Visualization using R. Not only should you read the content, I encourage you to read to perform the exercise to familiarize yourself to the R tool. This will help with the Assignment.
1. Data Acquisition [10 points] a. After completing the prerequisite identified above, select a data mining project. This could be a based on the dataset you identified before.
b. Identify the dataset and load and store to your computer.
c. Briefly describe the data acquisition process.
2. Collect Method [10 points] a. Describe the data collect method.
3. Data Examination [10 points] a. Examine the dataset and briefly explain your findings
4. Data Transformation [20 points] a. Perform data transformation techniques such as data cleansing, conversion, creation, and consolidation on the dataset.
b. Record the transformation activities you performed on your dataset.
5. Data Exploration and Presentation [50 points] a. Decide how you want to present the data. Use the Charts in chapter 6 to help.
b. Using R tool to create the chart of your choice.
Word file with following:
· Describing the data acquisition
· Collection method
· Data examination process
· Data transformation required
· Chart figure