When using the free-cash flow model, cash flows are discounted at the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) and when using the dividend discount model, dividends are discounted at….
This final research paper must demonstrate the understanding of new learning in the field of project management and how it relates to the Project Management Maturity Model. This is an assignment with a length of 10- to 15- pages (not including title and reference pages) that should integrate the reading, multi-media and class discussion boards. It is mandatory to have research from the classroom text, as well as at least 4 sources from the internet or online library to support your views. A minimum of 2 of these sources must be from the Online Library.
Consider the validity of your resources carefully before using them in academic papers. It is recommended to use examples from your professional experience where possible, or build from your learning in the discussion boards. Use at least one project you have been a team member or a project manager as an example to discuss each of the following topics:
• The definition of the Project Management Maturity Model and how organizations can increase their overall productivity using the model.
• The importance of organizational strategy and how project management needs to link to objectives to achieve results.
• Project communication methods including who the stakeholders are and why they are important to the project manager.
• The use of project quality, including earned value analysis, and examples of successful and troubled projects.
• A conclusion to describe how the probability of success can be found with an organization that is able to reach maturity in terms of project management.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
• Must be ten to fifteen double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
• Must include a title page with the following:
◦ Title of paper
◦ Student’s name
◦ Course name and number
◦ Instructor’s name
◦ Date submitted
• Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
• Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
• Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
• Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Online Library.
• Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
• Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
**MUST USE HEADERS AND SUB HEADERS, IF NECESSARY**