Skip to the content
- Methods NOT to be used for this assignment are birth control pill or any pill by the pharmaceutical company, intrauterine devices, or condoms
- Identify the culture. What is the cultural norm to control fertility?
- Do women or men agree with this method of control? Why or why not?
- Who has the power over fertility control: men or women? Why?
- What other aspects of the culture are linked to a woman’s fertility? Is a man’s fertility a concern for this culture? Why or why not?
- What, if any, punishment is in place for not following the society’s rules about fertility control?