leader following and communicating vision
- Identify which one of the six dimensions you have learned about trait, ability, skill, behavior, relationship, and process) seems to be the most obvious for this person.
- Describe the biggest challenge this leader had to face and how was it overcome.
- Identify the trait or skill the person used to overcome this challenge.
- Explain if the leader was successful in overcoming the challenge and why or why not.
- Describe the style of leadership this person exhibits authoritarian, democratic, or laissez-faire.
- Provide specific examples for why you chose this style.
- Explain emotional intelligence and its importance as a leadership skill.
- Describe the model of primary leadership skills and its components.
- Explain the importance of a leader following and communicating a vision and setting the tone.