Implementing Change With an Interprofessional Approach
Describe the background of the situation and the rationale for and goal(s) of the change. Consider the ethical, social, legal, economic, and political implications of practice change in your response.
2. Outline the advanced registered nurse’s role as change agent within the interprofessional and dynamic health care environment.
3. Identify the key interprofessional stakeholders (both internal and external) that should be involved in change efforts.
4. Discuss an appropriate change theory or model that could be used to achieve results. Explain why the theory or model selected is best for the situation. Include the ethical, social, legal, economic, and political implications of applying the change management strategies to practice change in your response.
5. As an advanced registered nurse, outline how you would initiate the change.
6. Describe the impact to the organization if the change initiative is unsuccessful again, and potential steps the interprofessional team could take if the change is unsuccessful.
7. Predict what additional factors will drive upcoming organizational change for the organization and outline the advanced registered nurse’s role as change agent.