Week 1: Welcome and Introductions Core social work curriculum, the social work code of ethics, cultural competency, and evidence-based practice create the foundation of professional identity. In addition,….
I need help
The following formula gives the distance between two points (x1, y1) and (x2, y2) in the Cartesian plane:
Given the center and a point on a circle, you can use this formula to find the radius of the circle. Write a program that allows the user to enter the center point and a point on the circle into textboxes (you can use four for the four coordinates). The program should then display in a listbox the circle’s radius, diameter, circumference, and area. Your program must have at least the following methods:
· distance: This method takes as its parameters four numbers that represent two point in the plane and returns the distance between them
· radius: This method takes as its parameters four numbers that represent the center and a point on the circle, calls the method distance to find the radius and returns the circle’s radius
· circumference: This method takes as its parameter a number that represents the radius of the circle and returns the circle’s circumference. (If r is the radius, the circumference is 2∏r.)
· area: This method takes as its parameter a number that represents the radius of the circle and returns the circle’s area. (If r is the radius, the area is ∏r2.)
· Assume that ∏ = 3.14159.
Add the following comments to the beginning of the program.
Name: Your Name
Class and Section: CS 165 01
Assignment: Program Assignment 05
Due Date: See above
Date Turned in:
Program Description: You write a short description of what the program will do
When you complete the program, do the following.
1. Turn in a printout of the source code with this sheet attached to the front
2. Create a folder with the following name: Program 05
3. Copy your project to this folder
4. Copy the folder to the following location: I:\kopp\inbox\CS 165 01\your name where your name is a folder located in I:\kopp\inbox\CS 165 01.