Human Trafficking: Women’s Agency and Victimhood
The UK policy position on human trafficking. Populist constructions of agency in prostitution and sex work. Renewed feminist interest in agency
5. Vignettes of trafficked women
6. RESEARCHING TRAFFICKING IDENTITY WITH
7. RESEARCHING TRAFFICKING EXPERIENCE WITH
TRAFFICKED WOMEN .
8. Why do women place themselves at risk of being trafficked?
9. So how are we to understand issues of consent, coercion and
exploitation in a trafficking experience? .
10. Women’s stories of subjective trafficking experience – personal
contributions around consent, controls, victim exploitations and injustices