Human resource management questions and answers
Personnel strategies and politics in post-modernist organizations. Structural and cultural
strategies, networking, aging, and responsible labor market. Changed features of HRM nowadays.
2. Establishing an organization’s staffing strategy: linking management and business objectives
to human resources management; alignment of human capital management, organizational policies,
and management practices.
3. Positioning the organization in the labor market; employer brand. HR Planning. Methods and
4. Recruitment and selection. Strategies and tactics for recruiting, selecting, hiring, and
5. Strategic development of human resources: key competencies, talent management, and
6. Applying effective learning theories and practices for training and developing employees.
Provision of the right set of training and development programs on an ongoing basis to every level of
7. Assessing employees and posts. The process and methods.
8. Inclusive and delegating leadership and collegial decision- making. Environmental and health
promotion in human resources. Diversity. Virtual and telework collaboration with the community,
9. Roles of HR managers. Appointment of the right HR head to provide the necessary leadership
in making HR as a strategic partner.
10. Implementation of a performance management system to identify high-performing
employees to give rewards befitting their performance, work quality, and output.
11. Tangible rewards (e.g., salary, bonuses), employee benefits (e.g., health insurance,
retirement plan), and intangible rewards (e.g., location, work environment). Using the right mix of
incentives to motivate and engage.
12. Compensation and Benefits. The design and implementation of compensation and benefits
systems in an organization.
13. Occupational health, safety, and well-being.