How to run a logistic regression on the data
How to run a logistic regression on the data. Case problem: Based on the neighborhood group and room type define if the room is going to be a book.
Note: anything with a “0” or not review in the dataset can be removed. -1. Prepare the data set for analysis and identify variables that could be used in the analysis.
2. Run a logistic regression on the data, as appropriate, in order to respond to the question.
How do you do Logistic Regression
3. Include a brief summary introduction of the business problem your instructor has asked your analysis to address.
4. Describe the process of preparing the data set for analysis.
5. How many observations did you exclude due to missing data?
Are there patterns in the data that you excluded? How does this impact analysis?
6. Did you build any new columns? If yes, how were they built?
What data do you need for logistic regression?
7.Perform a logistic regression on the data that would help investigate the business problem presented by your instructor.
Present your output in a way that can be shared with organizational decision-makers.
Assess the quality of the model that you generated. How well does the model fit?
Assess your presentation of the
results. Could decision-makers act on this information? If so, how? If not, why not?
Why is logistic regression better
Include in an appendix the programs that you wrote to perform the analysis, along with any statistical software output and visuals resulting from the logistic regression analysis. You may use SAS, R or any other statistical software of your choosing.