Each student will select one of the key terms listed below and conduct a search of our University’s online Library resources to find 1 recent peer-reviewed article (ATTACHED TO THIS POST) that closely….
make sure you have the following information ready:
• Name of Project
• Location of your Project
• Type of business (For profit / Not-for-profit)
• What problem in the Hospitality, Travel and Tourism industry are you trying to solve? (1200 words maximum)
• Category of your Project
• What is your project about? What is its added value? (1200 words maximum)
• How does your Project differentiate from similar solutions?
• At what stage is your project?
• What are your main challenges?
• What sustainable development goals does your project address? https://www.unwto.org/tourism-in-2030-agenda
• How do you measure the impact of your project on the referent goal?
• How can your skills contribute to your Project in a positive way?
• Have you already identified some profile to help you in implementing your project?
• Why does your Project should be the winner solution?
• Provide us with a presentation of your Project, maximum 20 slides (PDF/PPT)
• You can also provide us with a video if desired (max 100 MB) For more information, please write to [email protected] We will be available
Participants should meet the following criteria:
Being innovative in nature and provide value-added solutions
To have potential to be applied in many countries
To be sustainability-driven
LUXURY TRAVELS, GOODS:
Solutions focused on luxury travels, goods & services and high-standards
The selection criteria that will be used shall be the following:
Innovation: The application of improved solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs. Such innovation takes place through the provision of more-effective products, processes, services, technologies, or business models that are made available to markets, governments and society.
Sustainability: An attribute that should be implemented in the services, business model, or solutions, to avoid or minimize the environmental, economic and social impact produced by the business activity. Solutions that help travel and consume to more respectful of the resources while not compromising the experience.
Digitalization: Solutions incorporating digital technologies in their application.