Global security today. Demonstrate familiarity with the relevant literature; present an analysis and evaluation of the ideas and theories discussed; reveal internal integration and coherence; use references and examples to support the claims and arguments made; provide detailed references and sources in the bibliography or reference section. Differences within the range are usually attributable to differences in the quality of analysis and evaluation and internal integration and coherence.
- ability to assess the different arguments
- formulate a critical analysis comprising a coherent rationale in support of their position.
- the quality of the content – the breadth and depth of analysis – and the quality of the critical comment.
- the structure – the logical development and coherence of the argument.
- the range of literature used in making the argument