Gender differences in school discipline. Are boys and girls treated differently for the same violations?
- School discipline
- Compare serious and unserious Violations committed by boys and girls in a school setting.
- Don’t compare the punishment if the violations are different from each other.
- Compare the consequences of the same violations committed by girls and boys in a school.
Research paper Format important information (All the information below can be found on the file that was uploaded) = Please read the file.
- APA style
- At least ten sources, FIVE of which MUST be academic.
- The completed assignment is assembled in the following order: Cover Sheet, followed by the Abstract, then the Introduction, the Body, the Conclusion, and finally the References.
- The title page, abstract, and references are considered supporting documents and DO NOT count towards the page/word count.
- The abstract is a summary of your summary: Is limited to a MAXIMUM of 300 words.
- The body, has several subsections, two at a minimum, the literature review, and the findings. The literature review, typically 3 and 1/2 to 5 pages, is your interpretation and summary of previous writing on the topic.