Wells Fargo Banking Scandal Case Study Wells fargo Banking Scandal. The case study should fully describe an ethical problem or opportunity that the company faced. The case study must….
Gender differences in school discipline
Gender differences in school discipline. Are boys and girls treated differently for the same violations?
- School discipline
- Compare serious and unserious Violations committed by boys and girls in a school setting.
- Don’t compare the punishment if the violations are different from each other.
- Compare the consequences of the same violations committed by girls and boys in a school.
Research paper Format important information (All the information below can be found on the file that was uploaded) = Please read the file.
- APA style
- At least ten sources, FIVE of which MUST be academic.
- The completed assignment is assembled in the following order: Cover Sheet, followed by the Abstract, then the Introduction, the Body, the Conclusion, and finally the References.
- The title page, abstract, and references are considered supporting documents and DO NOT count towards the page/word count.
- The abstract is a summary of your summary: Is limited to a MAXIMUM of 300 words.
- The body, has several subsections, two at a minimum, the literature review, and the findings. The literature review, typically 3 and 1/2 to 5 pages, is your interpretation and summary of previous writing on the topic.