four stages of the product
1. What are the four stages of the product life cycle?
2. What is test marketing?
3. What are the functions of packaging?
How does cost-based pricing differ from value-based pricing?
- How does branding help consumers?
- 7. Why are some well-established brands worth millions or even billions of dollars?
- 8. Why is cost-based pricing risky?
- 9. Why is it important to review the objectives of a strategic marketing plan before setting a product’s price?
- In what ways might Mattel modify its pricing strategies during the life cycle of a toy product?
- 12. Do you consider yourself an early adopter when it comes to trying out new products or new fashions, or do you tend to take a wait-and-see attitude? How does your attitude toward new products and new ideas influence your decision-making as a consumer?