Wage determination in perfect and imperfect markets Perfect competition In perfect labor markets, everyone is wage taker – both the employee and the employer. On the one hand, the employer….
Executive Summary Draft
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, carefully review the required instructions listed below for completing your Executive Summary Draft. Be sure that you will be able to gather the proper data and information needed to complete your Executive Summary Final Paper due in Week 5.
Select a health care organization from one of the following categories. You may also opt to use your current or previous employer if permitted by the organization.
- Community health care center
- Home health
- Hospice or palliative care
- Long-term care
- Managed care
- Out-patient facility
- Pharmaceutical or medical devices
- Renal health care center
- Veterans Affairs
- Other â€“ please identify
download to complete items 1 through 4 in a draft version of an Executive Summary which is your Final Paper for this course. You are also encouraged to complete items 5 and 6 for instructor comments, which will not affect your grade. You are required to complete items 5 and 6 in week 5.
View the Executive Summary Sample
download for an example of what is expected for this assignment.
In your template,
- Describe the mission, vision, nature of the business, the services or products, and customers served by your chosen health care organization (Item 1).
- Identify two to three key problems that have profound impacts on one of the stated areas (Item 2).
- Propose a minimum of one solution to each of the identified problems (Item 3).
- Identify a minimum of three specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely (SMART) project goals (Item 4).
- Appraise two possible obstacles and opportunities in your proposed solutions (Item 5).
- Formulate a strategic (action) plan to accomplish goals and solutions (Item 6).