Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Review the Ethical Decision Making Models Presentation.
Read Case Study Ten in the text.
PART-2-University of Phoenix Material
Case Study Ten Worksheet
Respond to the following questions in 1,250 to 1,500 words.
1. Why is this an ethical dilemma? Which APA Ethical Principles help frame the nature of the dilemma?
2. Is Angela’s current situation one that Dr. Hernandez should have anticipated in establishing group therapies designed to treat addiction and substance dependence? Does Dr. Hernandez have a professional responsibility for Angel’s safety outside the group therapy context?
3. How are APA Ethical Standards 2.01a, 2.01e, 4.01, 4.05, 4.06, 10.03, and 10.10, and the clinical Practice Guideline for Group Psychotherapy relevant to this case? Which other standards might apply?
4. What is Dr. Hernandez’ ethical alternative for resolving this dilemma? Which alternative best reflects the Ethics Code aspirational principle and enforceable standard, as well as legal standards and obligations to stakeholders?
5. What steps should Dr. Hernandez take to ethically implement her decision and monitor its effects?
REFERENCE: Fisher, C. B. (2013). Decoding the ethics code: A practical guide for psychologists. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
PART3- Complete the Ethics Awareness Inventory Tutorial.
Write a 1,050- to 1,250-word summary of your findings. Address the following:
Explain the importance of understanding your personal ethical perspective.
Analyze the relationship between personal and professional ethics in psychology.
Discuss how the APA decision-making process facilitates more ethical professional behavior.
Describe how your ethical awareness inventory scores relate to the concept of aspirational and enforceable standards.