When using the free-cash flow model, cash flows are discounted at the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) and when using the dividend discount model, dividends are discounted at….
• Adams, M., Blumenfeld, W. J., Castaneda, C., Hackman, H. W., Peters, M. L., & Zuniga, X. (Eds.). (2013). Readings for diversity and social justice. (3rd ed.). New York: Routledge Press.
o Chapter 114, (pp. 542–549)
o Chapter 116, (pp. 558–559)
o Chapter 118, (pp. 565–566)
o Chapter 122, (pp. 576)
o Chapter 125, (pp. 584–586)
• Plummer, S.-B., Makris, S., Brocksen S. (Eds.). (2014). Sessions: Case histories. Baltimore, MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing. [Vital Source e-reader].
o “The Parker Family”
o “The Logan Family”
• Document: Kaltura Automatic Captioning (PDF)
• Laureate Education (Producer). (2013). Logan (Episode 34 of
42) [Video file]. In Sessions. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
• Laureate Education (Producer) (2013) Parker (Episode 30of
© 2017 Laureate Education, Inc. 17
Impact of Ageism and Adultism
To Prepare: View the media Logan (Episode 34 of 42) and Parker
(Episode 30 of 42).
Post an analysis of the influence of adultism in the Logan case. Then, explain how gender, race, class, and privilege interact with adultism to influence the family’s discourse related to Eboni’s pregnancy as well as other family dynamics.
Support your post with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.