3-4 pages, abstract, conclusion and references. Effective leaders can use their emotions in a positive way to benefit their organization, their employees, and stakeholders. Dye and Garman (2006) state, “The….
• Popple, P. R., & Leighninger, L. (2015). The policy-based profession: An introduction to social welfare policy analysis for social workers. (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
o Chapter 6, “Fighting poverty: Temporary Assistance to Needy Families” (pp. 101-138)
• Bentele, K. G., & Nicoli, L. T. (2012). Ending access as we know it: State welfare benefit coverage in the TANF era. Social Service Review, 86 (2), 223–268.
• Posiniewski, L. (2011). A unique approach to meeting the employment and training needs of food stamp recipients. Policy & Practice, 69(2), 14–15.
• U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. (n.d.). Office of Planning, Research & Evaluation. Retrieved November 14, 2013, fromhttp://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/opre/research
• Plummer, S. -B., Makris, S., & Brocksen, S. (Eds.). (2014). Sessions: Case histories. Baltimore: MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing. [Vital Sourcee-reader].
o Part 1, “The Logan Family” (pp. 9–10)
• Laureate Education (Producer). (2013). Sessions: Loganfamily (Episode 4 of 42) [Video file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
© 2017 Laureate Education, Inc. 7 of 21
Means Tested Programs
The Effects of Means-Tested Social Programs
Post by Day 3 a brief explanation of the means-tested programs that might be available to Eboni. Be sure your answer is specific to the means-tested programs available in your state or region. Then, explain the potential long-term outcomes for Eboni and her child, if she chooses to parent. Finally, explain the state public assistance policies that might help Eboni manage the responsibilities of parenthood.
Support your post with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.