Case Study 2: Disaster Recovery (DR) Lessons Learned: September 11th Read the article titled “9/11: Top lessons learned for disaster recovery,” from Computerworld.com, located at http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9219867/9_11_Top_lessons_learned_for_disaster_recovery , and….
· Analyze the marketing channel issues that may arise when a product is bundled with a service.
· Analyze the implications of service characteristics for channel management.
· Examine the environment of international channels. Select the one environmental factor that affects behavioral processes in international channels the most. Provide your rationale.
· Imagine your company has channel partnerships in 18 different countries, most with language and cultural differences. Determine the best strategy for motivating international partners whether it is a comprehensive strategy that aligns to some members or 18 individual strategies. Provide your rationale.
· Evaluate the benefits of cloud computing for modern and legacy organizations looking to migrate to the cloud. Support the use of cloud computing as a viable option within an organizational business continuity strategy.
· Identify the drawbacks for using cloud computing in your BCP. Determine the strategies you would use to mitigate the drawbacks if you were the IT manager in charge of the decision. Provide a rationale for your answer.
· Assess BCP as a process that adds business value. Give your opinion on whether or not the argument that states BCP adds value is a credible argument. Explain why or why not.
· Speculate the strategic values that could be realized by having an effective BCP. Provide a rationale for your answer