developmental period of adulthood (young, adult, middle).
Students will choose a specific developmental period of adulthood (young, adult, middle).
2. Students will choose one of the following client populations:
3. Students will choose a specific social or emotional challenge facing adults hinders their positive development.
class status effects on educations
4. Collect, organize, and interpret client data from multiple sources of knowledge:
a) Provide background information regarding the issue.
b) Present the frequency, seriousness, and consequences of the issue.
5. Discuss the developmental characteristics related to adulthood.
6. Distinguish, appraise, and integrate social work knowledge for your analysis. Explain and apply the Intersectionality theory and Conflict theory by considering the following:
a) Define each theory.
b) Describe implications for social work practice.
c) Describe strengths and limitations of each theory.
d) Apply Conflict theory for your analysis of the factors affecting the development of adults living with your chosen topic.
e) Apply intersectionality theory; discuss issues simultaneous effects of gender, race and class and other social categories on their experiences of poverty.