Deficit model of gang entry for women and girls.
Please write a paragraph (5/7 sentences supporting one main idea) for each part of the prompt. That is the best way to stay organized, focused, and comprehensive. If you have one section that is substantially shorter, you probably need to add some evidence/examples/details from the readings to support that section.
Please avoid direct quotes. Explaining the main ideas in your own words is by far the best way to demonstrate mastery over the material and critical thinking regarding the concepts.
Also, MAKE SURE you are not copy-and-pasting material from the readings into your DB or Quiz responses. Using others’ words as your own is plagiarism, and you will (at least) not receive credit for any answer/assignment that includes plagiarism.
Deficit model of gang entry for women and girls
- First, the writer needs to carefully read the questions and the instructions, and then start writing the original post. 5-7 sentences per paragraph. (No minimum words required).
- Second, (There is no minimum words count or pages # required). No students’ responses for this order. Just the main post.
- Describe, in your own words, the deficit model of gang entry for women and girls. How does it work? What are some examples of this model of entry? How is it different from the credit model?
- Describe, in your own words, the credit model of gang entry for women and girls. How does it work? What are some examples of this model of entry? How is it different from the deficit model?
- Which model of gang entry for women and girls do you think best explains female gang membership? Why do you think that is the best explanation? Give at least two examples from the readings, news, or other module content that supports your answer.