Since the mid-twentieth century, much patient care delivery has moved from the inpatient setting to the ambulatory clinic. Because this trend is likely to continue, matching clinic capacity to….
Data Analysis-APRIORI ALGORITHM
Due In 15hrs
1. Included with this assignment is an Excel spreadsheet containing customer receipts.
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate steps performed in an Apriori analysis (i.e. Market Basket analysis).
Review the “APRIORI ALGORITHM” section of Chapter 4 of the Sharda et. al. textbook for additional background.
Use Excel to perform this analysis.
· List the SKU which was purchased the most.
· List the two SKUs that were purchased most frequently together.
· List the three SKUs that were purchased most frequently together.
· List the four SKUs that were purchased most frequently together.
Make note of any pattern that you noticed while performing the analysis. As a retail business owner, how would you use the results from this analysis? The rubric for this assignment can be viewed when clicking on the assignment link.
Week 4 Apriori data.xlsx
3. Institution Release Statement
4. WU RELEASE STATEMENT: The material submitted for this assignment may be screened by the student and/or the instructor for similarity of content by Blackboard’s SafeAssign feature. The purpose of this feature is to help educate the student about the proper citation of borrowed content and to protect the student against plagiarism. The submitted material will be checked against academic databases, internet documents, and student papers from both Wilmington University and other institutions. The final draft of submitted material will become part of the Wilmington University database. The student may also voluntarily submit the material to the SafeAssign Global Reference Database, which helps to protect the originality of the student’s work across institutions. For more information about plagiarism and citation conventions, please reference https://wilmu.edu/studentlife/acadintegrity.aspx.