Review the data provided for appraisal of quantitative research. Review the data (see attached data) provided for appraisal of quantitative research where you will compare and contrast studies to draw….
Data Analysis & Application in Statistics
Data Analysis & Application in Statistics. Name the variables and the scales of measurement.The variables are Quiz 1, GPA, Total, and Final.The scales of measurement is nominal.State your research question, null and alternate hypothesis.EXAMPLE: There is no statistically significant relationship between the.
- Paste the SPSS output for the given assumption.
- Summarize whether or not the assumption is met.
- Paste the SPSS output for main inferential statistic(s) as discussed in the instructions.
- Interpret statistical results as discussed in the instructions.
- Provide a brief summary of your analysis and the conclusions drawn.
- Analyze the limitations of the statistical test.
- Provide any possible alternate explanations for the findings and potential areas for future exploration.
- Think of your own field of study. Describe how this type of analysis might be used in your field. As a social worker
- Analyze what the value and potential implication of such an analysis would be.