Creating and Leading Effective Teams.
Review the Harvard Business School reprint, Leading Teams. Consider the criteria for successful teams and the factors needed to ensure teams are structured for success.
Create a plan (750-1,000 words) describing the steps necessary to create more successful teams at various levels within your organization. Include the following in the plan:
Define the characteristics and structure of successful teams within your organization. How are independent teams vital to the success of your organization?
Creating and Leading Effective Teams
Please be sure to also address the following and use appropriate headers:
1. What are important factors to consider when leading teams within the various levels of the organization?
2. What factors are important to consider when leading teams at the executive level?
3. What aspects are essential in identifying appropriate members for teams and ensuring the teams are successfully launched?
4. What factors are important to ongoing team dynamics? Describe guidelines to evaluate the function and productivity of teams.
5. Compassion is a significant attribute of many religions and philosophies, including a Christian worldview, as well as being important for both authentic and servant leadership. As a leader, how would you empower your teams through compassion to honor diversity and support equality for all members as they work toward a common goal?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required, however a brief introduction is.
This assignment also uses a rubric and details are as followed:
1. Definition of Characteristics and Structure of Successful Teams Within Your Organization.
2. Explanation of How Independent Teams Are Vital to the Success of Your Organization.
3. Description of Important Factors to Consider When Leading Teams Within The Various Levels of the Organization Including the Executive Level.
4. Description of Aspects Essential in Identifying the Appropriate Members for a Team and Ensuring the Team Is Successfully Launched.
5. Factors Important to Ongoing Team Dynamics.
6. Description of Evaluation Guidelines for Team Function and Productivity.
7. Explanation of How You Would Empower Your Teams Through Compassion to Honor Diversity and Support Equality for All Members as They Work Toward a Common Goal.