Brain Structures and Functions in Human. For this assignment, you are tasked with completing a 6-8-page paper that addresses the major structures of the brain and the influence these have….
confidence interval for the population mean?
- confidence interval for the population mean
- A random sample of 10 items is taken from a normal population. The sample had a mean of 82 and a standard deviation is 26. Which is the appropriate 99% confidence interval for the population mean?
- A manufacturer of contact lenses is studying the curvature of the lenses it sells. In particular, the last 500 lenses sold had an average curvature of 0.5. The population is a. the 500 lenses. b. 0.5. c. the lenses sold today. d. all the lenses sold by the manufacturer. e. none of the above
- . According to the empirical rule, the bell or mound shaped distribution will have approximately 68% of the data within what number of standard deviations of the mean? a. one standard deviation b. two standard deviations c. three standard deviations d. four standard deviations e. none of the above
- A random sample of 5 mosquitos is sampled. The number of mosquitos carrying the West Nile Virus in the sample is an example of which random variable? a. normal b. student’s t c. binomial d. uniform e. none of the above