In a business environment, controlling who has access to business information and at what level is critical for facilitating day-to-day business operations. The emphasis of Network Access Control (NAC) it….
Comparative Analyst Costco and Sam’s Club
· Writing Assignment Guidelines
There is only one writing assignment due at the end of Week 3 or at the end of
our cyber class on 12-22-2018 . Your paper must have a clearly defined objective.
The research component requires that you specify a methodology to accomplish
In addition, you must provide a section on “literature review” where you can quote
other works on the same topic. Provide a “Reference” section at the end of your
paper with at least 3 references including reference to a scholarly book or a
data for a meaningful conclusion.
· “A Comparative Analysis of two Wholesale Super Markets: Costco and
Sam’s Club”. Note: You can analyze the total revenues of these two retailers for
selected years; or you can analyze the sale of a particular type of product sold by
topic that most interests you and write an essay using the
· The paper length is at least 8 pages. The focus is on your ability to
analyze a microeconomic topic. Graphs and tables will enhance the quality of your
paper and may be part of the minimum page limit; however, references and
footnotes must go to the end of the essay.
· The structure of the paper is Introduction and Objective, Literature
Review, Analysis, and
· The introduction should be just 1-2 paragraphs long and must contain the
objective of your paper. It should explain why the topic is relevant and what is the
· The literature review section is a review of similar works done by other
authors. Here, you must quote references and link those references in alphabetic
order at the end of your paper.
· The economic analysis section is your answer to the research question you
set out to investigate. You should be able to use key microeconomic terms (TR,
MR, MC, TP etc) to analyze the data and all information you have in the argument.
· Use APA style consistent with economic analysis. Visit the following sites
for more information on APA style:
· APA Reference Guide – PDF Document (580 Kb)
· To find the scholarly books or articles that you need for your paper (at
least one), go to the following full text databases in NU Library: Business Source
Premier (EBSCO), Emerald Management Xtra, LexisNexis Academic, ProQuest
Databases and ProQuest Dissertations and Thesis. Be sure there is a strong