When using the free-cash flow model, cash flows are discounted at the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) and when using the dividend discount model, dividends are discounted at….
Common Ownership/Sustainable Use – Environmental Science
If the United Nations took over control of the oceans, what steps could they take to improve the condition of the oceans? If you were working on this project, how could you provide equal access and be sure there is sustainable use of the ocean as a resource? Write a plan with steps you would take to address this issue.
Your plan must include:
1.An overview of the problem of common ownership.
2.How common ownership applies to the oceans.
3.Problems or threats that common ownership presents to the oceans (at least 2).
4.A description on what type of committee could be used to govern the oceans.
5.What types of regulations or restrictions you would impose.
6.An explanation of how you would address fair use. Your work must include all references consulted or it will not be accepted. Using other’s work without citations is considered plagiarism.
***There is no word or page amount specified as long as the below criteria is met:
Criteria 1. Includes an overview of the problem of common ownership.
2. Describes how common ownership applies to the oceans.
3. Describes at least two problems or threats that common ownership presents to the oceans.
4. Includes a description on what type of committee could be used to govern the oceans.
5. Describes what types of regulations or restrictions the student would impose.
6. Includes an explanation of how the student would address fair use.