Golden Section Designers and architects from ancient times to the present value one proportion as particularly pleasing. This proportion is called the “Golden Section” (“Golden” in this case means “valued”)…..
can you help me do assignmt??
Title: Factors that affect international students choose to study in Kaplan Singapore (4000 words not included references lists).
You must have at least 40 justification and journal articles. The similarity below 5%
1. Introduction: you just have write 1.1 Introduction and Background (300 words) and 1.4 Conclusion (100 words), this have link to 1.2 Research question and Objectives
1.1 Introduction and Background (300 words) (Focus on the title the factor affect International Students choose to study in Kaplan Singapore)
1.2 Research questions and Objectives
Research questions: What are the factors which influences International students when choosing study in Kaplan Singapore?
Objectives of the research:
• To identify the characteristics of international students who choose to study in Kaplan Singapore.
• To identify and analyze the mains factors that influences international students choose study in Kaplan Singapore.
• To determine the effectiveness of study programs for international students choose study in Kaplan Singapore.
1.3 Chapter outline
1.4 Conclusion (100 words)
2. Literature review: (2000 words at least 3 justifications for every paragraphs) pls read and follow sample assignmt I attached file
There are several steps toward writing a strong literature review:
· Synthesize and evaluate information
· Identify the mains ideas of the literature
· Identify the main argument of the literature review
· Organize the main points of the literature review
· Write literature review
2.nn Conceptual/ Theoretical Frameworks
3. Methodology: (1600 words at least 3 justifications for every paragraphs) pls read and follow sample assignmt I attached file
3.1 Introduction (What is your research method? Purposes?)
3.2 Research methodology (Put the model “Research onion” and explain)
3.3 Research approach (Using deductive in this thesis? Why?)
3.4 Research strategy (Using survey in this thesis? Why?)
3.5 Data collection methods (Who are your respondent? How do you access them?)