reply to the student responces in 150 words and provide 1 reference If you were evaluating an investment opportunity, which technique would you use and why? If the investment….
Only PPT and graph for it .
Do only PPT for it. please include graphs to explain the information well and I also need a PowerPoint with it
2. Graphs of customers behaviour and comparison between primary and secondary data
MR 1 (Honours) Business Studies
Fall semester 2018
Module Leader: Kim M. Adamsen
Description Written Assessment
Grading:of total mark
Deadline: Written Report due by Friday 19th October at 18.00 . If your paper is not handed in by the deadline in both paper format and electronically, you will be awarded a 0 marks.
• Written report in Word, one printed copy to hand in to the tutor and one electronic copy.
• The document must have a front page with:
o Your name
o The assignment number
o The name of the course
o The title of your paper
o The date
• The document should have page numbers on the bottom right hand corner of each page.
• The font used should be Calibri 11.
• The electronic files must:
o Be named as follows: SURNAME_Name_MR1_WA_DATE
o Be uploaded on “Remind”.
o Hard copy to Professor Kim M. Adamsen
• The document should have the following sections:
o Executive Summary
o Content Outline (Index)
o Body of content (elements outlined below)
Length: 1,500- 2,000 words
Select a company that you would like to create or work with.
Explain and analyse in relation to your company, with the use of models when necessary, the following elements:
• The company’s problem and the reason for why the company need to make a Marketing Research study
• What are the Marketing Research objectives? What information must be collected to solve the problem? And why? From whom will it be gathered? And how?
• What Marketing Research Methodology or Methodologies will you use? And why?
• Statement of deliverables, and why?
• What will the costs be?
• Timetable for research phases
You will be asked to make a presentation in class during November 2018, where you will be evaluated on both the report and the presentation of it, on the following parameters:
• Referencing & Research
• Design & Structure
• Research Objectives
• Research Methodology
• Each spelling mistake = -1 point in the marking
• Copying will not be tolerated (text nor images). You are expected to reference content that you use from other sources.