Brain Structures and Functions in Human. For this assignment, you are tasked with completing a 6-8-page paper that addresses the major structures of the brain and the influence these have….
author’s style such as mood, tone, pacing
author’s style such as mood, tone, pacing, figurative language, or literary devices?
- Select an author from a short story you have already read.
- Formulate a general research question based on what you know about the author.
- Refine your question so that it is specific and focuses on the author’s style.
- Start researching relevant information to your topic. Use autobiographical or biographical texts about the author as well as critical texts, or texts that discuss the author’s works.
- Synthesize information as you research.
- Write the essay, using at least three references to the short story itself and three references to other sources. Remember to use proper in-text citations for both paraphrases and direct quotations from your sources. Provide a works-cited list at the end of the essay.