Throughout this course, you analyzed your current work environment to identify their acquiring, developing, and training practices. Employees are the biggest asset and contribute to the culture and overall….
American History Essay ( only use courses that I provide and do not use other courses)
In describing the impact of the Great Depression and the New Deal on American society, historian Lizabeth Cohen writes, “Living as we do today in a world so permeated by the federal government, it is easy to lose sight of how much people’s lives were changed by the expansion of federal responsibility during the 1930s.” How did the federal government’s role change in the 1930s? What, do you think, brought these changes about?
1. 3-4 pages
2. Double spaced, 12-point font
3. Standard margins—Approximately 1.25 on left and right margins and 1 on top and bottom
4. In crafting your essay, you will want to construct a clear thesis and draw on evidence from the sources described below.
6. Use these sources below. Do not use outside sources.
1. Interview: David Kennedy on the 1932 Presidential Campaign
2. Audio Clip: FDR’s Fireside Chat on Banking
3. Audio Clip: FDR’s 1936 Madison Square Garden Speech
4. Reading: Eric Foner, “Second New Deal” and “A Reckoning With Liberty” and “The Limits of Change” (ONLY pages 835-851)