We are going to college, aren’t we seniors?
Every freshman dreams of getting into the college or university of their choice. But wait for a second, did you know that you have to write to the board of admissions in your college of choice, convincing them that they should accept your application?
If you are reading this, you are probably excited about getting into college, but you also are wary of what this all means. No need to panic. You came to the right place.
Our good friends here are waiting to walk you through the process of having a credible admission essay…take a look!
- Start with an interesting hook: Try to begin your essay with something intriguing or thought-provoking. This will draw the reader in and make them want to continue reading.
- The show, don’t tell. Instead of simply telling the admissions committee why you are a great fit for their school, illustrate it with vivid examples of your past experiences.
- Showcase your personality. Your essay should reveal something about your personality and character, so let your true self shine through.
- Stay focused. Make sure your essay remains on topic and isn’t too lengthy.
- Always read your essay several times and have someone else review it. It’s important to ensure no typos, grammatical errors, or misspellings.
As you get excited about getting into your college of choice, have you prepared your admission essay? If not, you have come to the right place…
Don’t miss out on your dream school! We understand that getting into college does not take away the reality that you still have to work and are probably too busy to write that admission essay.
Get the help you need to get accepted! Contact us today, and let us help you write the essay to get you into your dream college.
Let us help you make the most of this opportunity to show the admissions board why you are the perfect fit for their college. With our professional writing services, you can be sure your essay will be unique, insightful, and cleverly written.
Two cents for students applying for college: You must focus and remain motivated
- Set clear goals: Think about what you want to accomplish, review your high school transcript, and create a plan for what you want to achieve in college.
- Stay organized: Create a system that works for you to keep track of all your deadlines, due dates, and tasks.
- Make a schedule: Make a schedule that allows you to balance all your responsibilities, such as classes, studying, extracurriculars, and social activities.
- Take care of yourself: Get enough sleep and eat healthy foods to keep your energy levels up.
- Find a support system: Find friends, family members, or mentors who can support and motivate you to reach your goals.
- Celebrate your successes: Take time to celebrate your successes, both large and small, to stay motivated and focused.