NO PLAGARISM!!!!! This is an assessment.
1. Which of the following parts of the kidney is actually an expansion of the upper end of the ureter? a. Renal pelvis b. renal medulla c. renal cortex d. calyx
2. The tube that carries the urine out of the body is called the ____________. a. urethra b. collecting tube c. trigone d. ureter
3. The tube that carries urine out of the kidney is called ______. a. uretha b. collecting tube c. ureter d. bladder
4. Which pair of chromosomes would result in the birth of a male? a. XX b. XY c. YY d. XZ
5. What are the three processes necessary for the formation of urine? a. intake, concentration, and output b. chemical, muscular, and neural action c…..